Tuesday 7 April 2015

'F' IS FOR FATHER


A Father is the first man a girl encounters in her life. It is because of a father that a girl is able to understand the opposite gender, and hence  fathers play a very important role in moulding the future of a girl.

It doesn't matter how educated or rich your father is. All that matters is how you are treated by your father, and it's truly a blessing if your father treats you like a princess.

My father was neither rich nor very educated. He struggled all his life, only to meet the needs of his family. He wasn't very expressive or very good at words either. He and us faced very hard times when his company closed down. But no matter  how difficult the times he found himself amidst, he truly remained a gem of a person at heart. He showered his immense love on me, and that was all I needed.

Its only because of him that I realised that all men are not bad, and  today I find myself truly blessed with a loving husband and a son.

Nobody can take the place of my father in my life. But I must tell you that I have got an amazing father-in-law, who treats me like his own daughter. He believes in all that I do, and never doubts or questions my judgment. I share an excellent rapport with him. I know that just like my father, he will be there for me always.

And above all is my Father in Heaven, God Almighty. I know he will always care for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment